High degree of client acceptability
Easy to use
Each mL contains:
Ceftiofur (hydrochloride) .......................50mg (pot.)
Swine & Cattle: Treatment of respiratory disease caused by bacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella and Haemophilus spp, hoof cracks and Metritis casued by Clostridial necrotizing and Melanin-producing microorganisms, and other Ceftiofur-sensitive bacteria.
Dosage & Administration:
Swine: Intramuscular injection: 3mL/50 kg body weight, once every 24 hour for 3 days.
Cattle: Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection: 1-2mL/50kg body weight, once every 24hours for 3~5 days.
1. This product should be used by livestock and aquaculture farm owners, and veterinarians with prescription.
2. Withdrawal period: Swine: 48 hours. Cattle: 48 hours. Cow: 0 day.
3. Please used-up within 2 months after opening bottle.
4. Please shake before using.
5. Please store away from children.
6. Will cause allergy if use with betalactamic medication
7. Store in a sealed container with a cool dry environment at room temperature and
100mL/PP plastic bottle; 120 bottles/box
300mL/PP plastic bottle; 48 bottles/box
600mL/PP plastic bottle; 24 bottles/box