Each ml contains:
Chicken, Swine, Dog, Cat: Treatment of gram-positive bacteria and other infectious disease caused by the bacteria with sensitivity, such as bacterial pneumonia bronchitis, chicken chronic respiratory disease, infectious coryza, otitis media, arthritis, empyema, bacterial meningitis, cellulitis, abscess, bacterial sepsis, actinomycetes disease.
Dosage & Administration:
Intramuscular or Intravenous injection, once a day.
Chicken: 0.06ml for every kg of body weight, use 3~5 days continuously.
Swine: 0.04~0.07ml for every kg of body weight, depending on the condition, use 3~7 days continuously.
Dog & Cat: 0.073ml for every kg of body weight.
1. This product should be used by livestock and aquaculture farm owners, and veterinarians with prescription.
2. Store in a sealed container with a cool dry environment at room temperature and avoid light.
3. Withdrawal period: Chicken: 2 days; Swine: 7 days.
4. Do not use with erythromycin
5. Vomiting may occur for cats
6. Soft stools, diarrhea, or anal swelling may occur for swine
7. This product has incomplete cross-resistance with macrocyclic antibiotics.
100mL/PP plastic bottle; 120 bottles/box
300mL/PP plastic bottle; 48 bottles/box
600mL/PP plastic bottle; 24 bottles/box