Each ml contains:
Solve cattle and swine inflammation, swelling, heat, and pain syndromes.
Cattle: treated with treatment of acute inflammation with respiratory disease and acute mastitis
Swine: treated with metritis, mastitis, and Agalactia syndrome (MMA)
Dosage & Administration:
Intramuscular: cattle and swine, inject 1ml for every 20kg of body weight
Intravenous: for bovine mastitis: 1ml for every 10kg of body weight
1. This product should be used by livestock and aquaculture farm owners, and veterinarians with prescription.
2. Can be used while pregnant and lactation
3. Can be stored 3 months after opening the bottle
4. Cannot inject over 20ml at the same spotCannot inject over dose or extend the treatment duration.
5. Do not use within 24 hours with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, because this drug can be tightly bound to plasma proteins, this feature will be the exclusion of other drugs with similar effects.
6. Withdrawal period: Swine: 4 days; Cattle: 12 days; Cow: 1 day (after the second milking).
7. Store in a sealed container with a cool dry environment at room temperature and avoid light.
100mL/PP plastic bottle; 120 bottles/box
300mL/PP plastic bottle; 48 bottles/box
600mL/PP plastic bottle; 24 bottles/box