Each ml contains:
Cefquinome (sulfate) ………25mg
1. Treatment of lungs and respiratory infections caused by Pasteurella multocida and Mannheimia haemolytica.
2. Treatment of hoof toe skin inflammation, infectious hoof toe necrosis (foot rot), fingers acute necrosis bacillus disease (laminitis).
3. Treatment of E. coli mastitis with symptoms of systemic.
Calves: Treatment of E. coli septicemia.
1. Treatment lung and respiratory infections caused by Pasteurella multocida, Haemonphilus parasuis, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Streptococcus suis and other microbes that are sensitive to Cefquinome.
2. Treatment of metritis E. coli, Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp and other microorganisms sensitive to Cefquinome that cause mastitis, agalactia syndrome (MMA).
1. Reduce deaths of meningitis caused by Streptococcus suis.
2. Treatment of arthritis due to Streptococcus spp., E. coli and other microorganisms that are sensitive to Cefquinome.
3. Treatment of exudative dermatitis (mild or moderate) caused by Staphylococcus hyicus.
Dosage & Administration:
Intramuscular injection, shake well for resuspension before injection.
1. For treating respiratory infections hoof toe skin inflammation, infectious hoof toe necrosis(foot rot), and fingers acute necrosis bacillus disease (laminitis) caused by Pasteurella multocida and Mannheimia haemolytica, use 2ml daily for every 50kg of body weight for 3~5 days.
2. For treating acute systemic symptoms of E. coli mastitis, use 2ml daily for every 50kg of body weight for 2 days.
Calves: For treating E. coli Septicemia, use 4ml for every 50kg of body weight for 3~5 days continuously.
1. For treating respiratory injections, use 2ml daily for every 25kg of body weight for 3 days.
2. For MMA, use 2ml daily for every 25kg of body weight for 2 days.
Piglet: For treating meningitis, arthritis, epidermis, use 2ml daily for every 25kg of body weight for 5 days.
Experiments show that this product should be injected to different injection site and the best injection site is neck and back of the neck behind the ear.
1. This product should be used by livestock and aquaculture farm owners, and veterinarians with prescription.
2. Withdrawal period: Cattle (consumable parts): 5 days; Cattle (dairy): 24 hours; Swine (consumable parts): 3 days.
3. Please use-up within 28 days after opening the bottle
4. Store in a cool dry place at room temperature (below 25℃), avoid sun and children from reaching it.
100mL/PP plastic bottle; 120 bottles/box
300mL/PP plastic bottle; 48 bottles/box
600mL/PP plastic bottle; 24 bottles/box