Stable and consistent
Each ml contains:
Cattle: Treatment of respiratory and GI track infections caused by Pasteurella, mycoplasma, E. coli, E.coli septicemia, Salmonella spp, and bacterial infections caused by viral infection.
Swine: Treatment of respiratory and GI track infections caused by Pasteurella, mycoplasma, E. coli diarrhea, E. coli septicemia, Salmonella spp, atrophic rhinitis, enzootic pneumonia and MMA syndrome.
Dosage & Administration:
Cattle(up to 250kg): subcutaneous injection: 2.5ml for every 100kg of weight, 5ml for severe condition or Salmonella spp. Each injection site should not exceed 5ml.
Swine: intramuscular injection: 2.5ml for every 100kg of weight, 5ml for severe condition or Salmonella spp. Do not exceed 2.5ml if inject at front neck.
Sow: Do not inject more than 5ml; 3 days for normal treatment; 5 days for Salmonella spp; 1-2 days for MMA syndrome.
1. This product should be used by livestock and aquaculture farm owners, and veterinarians with prescription.
2. Withdrawal period: 8 days.
3. Do not use this product on horse.
4. Please store away from children.
5. Do not use if expired.
6. Store in a sealed container with a cool dry environment at room temperature and avoid light.
100mL/PP plastic bottle; 120 bottles/box
300mL/PP plastic bottle; 48 bottles/box
600mL/PP plastic bottle; 24 bottles/box